NHS Jobs – Salaried GP’s
An excellent opportunity to join a friendly, relaxed semi-rural Practice to the West of Northampton, located close to the M1 with easy links to the North and South. This is a perfect time to join the Practice, with a young team of Partners, open to new ideas and keen to lead the Practice in new directions in what are exciting times for the NHS. Northampton in the Heart of England and surrounded by quaint villages and picturesque countryside.
We are seeking two Salaried GPs, one for 6/8 session and another for 4 session starting as soon as possible.
We are a cheerful, supportive team which aims to keep a balance between good clinical care and our lives outside of medicine.
The ideal candidates will be friendly, flexible, enthusiastic and motivated. Most importantly they need to share our commitment and passion for delivering first-class primary care, valuing continuity of care in a supportive working environment.
• 10,800 patient list in a semi-rural practice area
• 4 GP partners
• EMIS Web; GP led telephone triage system for same day patient access
• Low home visit rate
• Excellent nursing team
• Strong administration team with workflow optimisation
• Established GP training practice
• A supportive environment for newly qualified and established GPs alike
• High QOF achievement
• Flexible working options
• Freedom to develop and maintain your own special interests
To arrange an informal visit or for further information please contact Dr William Hunt (email@example.com) or Sam Masters, Practice / Business Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)