GP Maternity Leave Cover October 2019 onwards
To commence in October 2019, initially for 12 months
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated GP to join our team at Denton Village Surgery
We are seeking to cover a salaried position for preferably 6 sessions (negotiable) and are flexible on how this is provided.
Denton Village Surgery is a small, friendly practice situated in rural South Northants, between Northampton and Bedford but also within easy travelling distance of Milton Keynes and Wellingborough.
The Practice currently has a lead GP and four Salaried GP’s and a full complement of clinical and non-clinical staff. We provide high quality care to our patients, have our own dispensary and enjoy very good ratings for patient access and satisfaction.
• List Size 6000
• 15 minute appointments and 3 hour surgeries as standard
• Leadership team, open to new ideas
• Friendly doctors, staff and patients
• Monthly Protected Learning Time
• Low visit rate, averaging less than one per day
• Supportive and efficient administration team, processing of documents and workflow etc
• No OOH, evening or weekend working
• Participating in all local and national enhanced services.
Special interests encouraged and supported, all applicants welcome, regardless of time qualified.
The successful applicant/s will be joining a friendly and dedicated clinical team, fully supported by our managerial and administration workforce.
You are very welcome to come and visit us informally.
Applications with CV &/or enquiries:
Denton Village Surgery
Tel 01604 899804 or e-mail K.Gingell@nhs.net