Salaried GP - Spinney Brook Medical Centre, East Northants
Due to a recent retirement we are looking for a GP to join our growing, friendly semi-rural Practice. Our vacancy is up to 6 sessions per week.
Our list size is 11,450 and we currently have 4 GP Partners and 3 Salaried GPs (5.25 WTE). The Practice is an active member of the East Northants Primary Care Network and supports the East Northants Extended Access Hub.
We have modern, purpose built surgeries (Main and Branch Surgeries) with excellent road and rail links (close to the M1 and A14, one hour by train from London). We routinely achieve excellent QOF points and use the EMIS Web clinical system.
- High quality care, excellent patient satisfaction results
- Medical education for Registrars
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner providing expert clinical case management for patients
living in the community with complex needs including those patients living in Care
- Eight other Practice Nurses covering Triage, Prescribing and nurse led services
including Diabetes, Respiratory, Travel, Minor Illness and Treatment Room
- Family Planning
- Practice Counselling
- Dispensing Branch Surgery
- Excellent links with community clinical teams (Health Visitors, Midwives, and
Application by covering letter and including an up to date CV to:
Mrs Alison Fenn Coles, Practice Manager, Spinney Brook Medical Centre, 59 High Street, Irthlingborough, Northants, NN9 5GA
Tele: 01933 650593 or e-mail email@example.com