Partner / Salaried GP
Due to an outgoing retiring partner, an exciting opportunity has arisen at Wootton Medical Centre for an enthusiastic, committed and caring GP to join our well-established village practice for 6 sessions.
Our ethos is to provide a friendly and supportive working environment, where you will be able to advance your skills and interests. We have always attained very high patient satisfaction levels at 97%. Wootton Medical Centre is a rewarding place to work with very good GP profits and work / life balance.
You can also expect:
- A team approach to workload, forward-thinking and family friendly ethos;
- An excellent and supportive team of Practice Nurses, HCA, Practice Manager and Reception / Administration Team;
- Flat hierarchy (partnership);
- Generous salary depending upon experience (salaried);
- Circa 7,000 patients;
- Good CQC rating;
- High Qof achievers;
- Monthly protected learning time;
- Autonomy with freedom to innovate and portfolio career possible;
- SystmOne clinical system;
- Purpose built premises on periphery of Northampton town (with excellent commuting links and access to the M1 and A45, excellent local schools) and onsite car parking;
- Part of the ParkWooD Primary Care Network.
If you are interested and want to explore more, we would love to hear from you and welcome enquiries and informal visits, or alternatively please submit your CV and covering letter to the email below:
Sharon Bailey (Practice Manager)
email@example.com / 01604 709922
Closing date 1st May 2020