Salaried GP - Great Opportunity - Fantastic Team
We have a great opportunity for the right candidate to join our GP team in Corby. We are looking for someone with a passion for primary care and the drive to provide top quality services to our patients.
As part of a Super-Practice we are a different kind of Primary Care. We are bold, adventurous and ambitious. Joining our team presents an opportunity to be part of a team and organisation that is changing the way care is delivered to our patients.
The post is up to 8 sessions and we offer a competitive salary £80,000 to £85000 per year.
• Friendly team of 17 Partners and 5 Salaried GPs all working to the top of their license.
• Fabulous nursing team of 22 supporting with Minor illness, chronic disease and treatment room services
• Growing pharmacist team who support with Medication reviews, Chronic disease and clinical correspondence
• Large team of excellent Social Prescribers Link Workers who support the medical team with patient care
• Experienced patient services team trained in Care Navigation who provide excellent services to our patients
• We also have a management structure in place with further support from a central Executive team with CEO, CFO, CMO and COO.
• We are a long established training practice and encourage all our GPs to get involved in the training of GP Registrars, Medical Students and Student Nurses.
• We encourage portfolio careers and are currently supporting GPs to gain further experience in Diabetes, Minor Surgery, LARC and care of the homeless.
• As part of a larger organisation we are able to support group wide interests and currently have GPs with roles at CCG’s, in Education, in Research and Safeguarding.
• We are rated Good by CQC and are high QOF achievers
If you want to know more about the role, or us, please get in contact with Emma Downs, Hub Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) We are happy to take informal inquiries and welcome visits to the hub prior to interview.
Applications must be made through NHS Jobs (Job Ref J183-A-20-70305) https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/916088387
It is anticipated that all interviews will take place on Friday the 17th July unless there exceptional circumstance which would prevent you from attending on this date.