Independent Prescribing Clinical Pharmacist
We have a vacancy for a qualified Independent Prescribing Clinical Pharmacist to join our existing team.
We have already had experience of working with a clinical pharmacist so we know what great benefit they bring to our patient care and are a valuable part of the clinical team.
Sessions and salary negotiable, based on a 4 or 5 day working week.
• Independent Prescriber Pharmacist who acts within their professional boundaries supporting and working alongside the clinical team.
• Provide support to Practice staff with regards to prescription and medication queries.
• Help support the repeat prescription system
• Provide clinical leadership on medicines optimisation and quality improvement
• Manage aspects of the Quality and Outcomes Framework and Enhanced Services
About the Practice
• List size 13,750
• 5 Partners (4 WTE)
• 1 Salaried GP
• 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner
• 3 Minor Illness Nurses
• 3 Treatment Room Nurses
• 2 HCAs
• AQP Minor Surgery Provider
• Training Practice – Registrars, Medical Students, Student Nurses
• High Qof Attainer
• Special interests encouraged
For more information about the Practice, please call Carol Willis/Carol Brown, Practice Managers on 01933 672460/01933 672461 or Email email@example.com