Advanced Clinical Practitioner
We are looking for an experienced clinician who, acting within their professional boundaries, will provide care for the presenting patient from initial history taking, clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of care. They will demonstrate safe, clinical decision-making and expert care, including assessment and diagnostic skills, for patients within general practice.
The post holder will be integral to the triage model of care within the practice undertaking consultations via various media and advice calls. Be able to work independently and adapt the assessment process, treatment plans and if required prescribe, to meet the care needs for a variety of identified patient groups. The post holder will work with the wider practice team in developing models and pathways to deliver high quality care.
This is a great opportunity to join our friendly team and further develop your skills and experience in a supportive learning environment.
Duties may include the following:
• Work autonomously and be accountable for own professional actions
• Undertake telephone triage work and other consultations
• Prioritise, organise and manage own workload in a manner that maintains and promotes quality
• Review and action patient letters/discharges/results
• Other duties as required and as applicable to the post
Essential knowledge, skills and experience required:
• Post graduate diploma or degree (Advanced Practice Qualification)
• Qualified Independent Prescriber
• Requesting pathology tests and processing the results, advising patients accordingly
• Ability to work as a team member and autonomously
For an informal discussion prior to application contact Dr G Bennett on 01536 481734, or email email@example.com. Application packs are available from our website, the main reception or by email.
The closing date for applications is 18th September 2021. You will only be contacted if you are successful in being shortlisted for the position. If you have not been contacted by us within 4 weeks of the closing date, your application has not been successful.
Applications by covering letter, application form and CV to Dawn James, Linden Medical Centre, 54 Linden Avenue, NN15 7NX or to firstname.lastname@example.org.