An opportunity has arisen for one or two salaried GPs to join our friendly, forward thinking practice team, providing a high quality service to our 15000+ patients. We are a GMS practice located in suburban Kettering, Northamptonshire.
We are looking for enthusiastic salaried GPs to work 4 - 8 sessions per week with a competitive salary based on experience. Ideally this person would be interested in or already involved in GP Registrar training.
• Competitive salary including NHS pension, 6 weeks’ annual leave and study leave
• 4 Partners, 4 salaried GP’s, 3 Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Advanced Clinical Pharmacist
• Purpose built modern premises with small branch surgery in close proximity
• Established GP training Practice (GP Registrars and Leicester Medical Students) with an opportunity to becoming involved in teaching
• Low number of home visits, flexible appointment times, protected time for admin and encouragement to develop own interests
• Committed to reducing GP workload with the implementation of workflow optimisation and care navigation
• Supportive working environment with daily clinical decision meetings, regular education meetings and MDT meetings
• Proactive chronic disease management with experienced nursing support, joint injections and LARC provision
• CQC rated Good
• High QOF and DES Achievement
• TPP SystmOne
• Active involvement in Red Kite Primary Care Network with an expanding group of ARRS colleagues supporting and expanding the primary care team
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated doctor with a strong commitment to good patient care and an ability to work as part of a well organised practice team.
For an informal discussion prior to application contact Dr G Bennett on 01536 481734, or email email@example.com. Application packs are available from our website, the main reception or by email.
The closing date for applications is the 30th September 2021. You will only be contacted if you are successful in being shortlisted for the position. If you have not been contacted by us within 4 weeks of the closing date, your application has not been successful.
Applications by covering letter, application form and CV to Dawn James, Linden Medical Centre, 54 Linden Avenue, NN15 7NX or to firstname.lastname@example.org.