Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
Dr. Kumar and Partner, Studfall Medical Centre, Studfall Court, Corby, NN17 1QP
An opportunity has arisen for a salaried GP, with a view to Partnership, to join our small friendly practice team providing a high-quality service to our 5300 patients.
We are a GMS practice located in suburban Corby, Northamptonshire and are looking for an enthusiastic salaried GP with an interest in or already involved in training.
• Competitive salary with 6 weeks annual leave, NHS pension and study leave
• Salary and timings negotiable. We are very family and school friendly with our clinics.
• Established GP training practice with GP registrars and Cambridge students, therefore a great opportunity to be involved in teaching
• 2 Partners and 2 established locums, 4 Practice Nurses and 2 HCA’s
• Physician associates, Social Prescribers, Pharmacy technicians are provided in house via Rockingham PCN
• Low number of home visits, flexible appointment times, protected time for admin and encouragement to develop own interests
• CQC rated Good
• High QOF and DES achievement
• TPP SystmOne
• Proactive chronic disease management with experienced nursing support, joint injections, minor surgery and LARC provision
• Work life balance is important to us and we aim to be family friendly within the demands of our NHS contract
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated doctor with a strong commitment to good patient care and ability to work as part of a practice team.
For an informal chat or to arrange an informal visit please contact any of the following:
Dr. Satish Kumar email@example.com (GP Senior Partner)
Mrs. Linda Wickham firstname.lastname@example.org (Practice Manager)
Mrs. Vanessa Hurling email@example.com (Finance Manager)
Applications are invited via covering letter and CV to Mrs. Linda Wickham, the Studfall Partnership, Studfall Court, Corby, Northants, NN17 1QP
Mrs. Linda Wickham