GP Partnership offer – Eleanor Cross Healthcare
We are pleased to offer the option to become a GP Partner at Eleanor Cross Healthcare.
We are looking for an enthusiastic GP to join us up to 8 sessions to join our 5 GP Partners and one Managing Partner. We have always encouraged GP Partnership, but recognise less new GPs have wanted to be partners, so we can also offer a Salaried with a view to partnership. We are members of ARC PCN.
This is replacing two part time doctors, one who has retired and another who has moved out of the area.
Eleanor Cross Healthcare is a partnership, which includes ‘Delapre Medical Centre’ and ‘Whitefields Surgery’. We are a GMC practice, looking after 19000 patients in the suburbs of South-West Northampton.
As a practice we have a strong ethos of providing a high quality care, while remaining flexible and supportive. We are a GP Training Practice with 4 GP Registrars and 1 FY2 doctor, and we are expanding the number of trainers in the practice. All of our GPs are encouraged to develop a special interest.
• Our partnership provides a fair allocation of responsibility for our patient population with the added benefit of increased flexibility, including setting your appointment schedule around your life. We are a family friendly practice.
• Opportunity to buy into two site practice, including large developmental footprint, which includes occupied property rented by a hairdresser and dentist.
• Low buy in costs, after mutual assessment period due to recent re-mortgage.
• Competitive partnership drawings, and finances and accounts viewed on request.
• You will be joining a team of: 5 GP Partners, 5 Salaried GPs, 4 Nurse Practitioners, 5 Nurses, 1 Nurse apprentice, 2 HCAs, Pharmacist, 2 Paramedics, Mental Health Nurse, Care Co-ordinator, Social Prescriber and a well-established frailty team. This is headed up by our Managing Partner and experienced practice management team.
• Established training practice with space for 4 GP Registrars at present, with 2 GP Trainers, and 1 FY2 doctor.
• Low visiting practice, with paramedics covering most visits.
• Urgent Care team supporting on call team
• TPP SystmOne, Accurx, Doctor Link
• CQC rating ‘Good’
We are open to newly qualified GPs joining as a partners, but if you are undecided about partnership come and talk this through with us at the surgery.
We would welcome an informal discussion prior to application. You can call Dr Jamie Green on 07834810013 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also feel free to contact any of our partners: Dr Carolyn Perryer, Mr Mark Leonard, Dr Marina Alexander-Sefre, Dr Anitha Chadalavada, Dr Jamie Green and Dr Oluuwatoyosi Adeniji
If you wish to make a formal application, please send your CV with a covering letter to Mark Leonard, Managing Partner at email@example.com