Mawsley Medical Centre based near Kettering, Northamptonshire and 12 miles from Northampton and the M1 –motorway with good rail links to London and the Midlands.
We are an established practice based in the village of Mawsley and working from a New purpose built Medical Centre in pleasant countryside surroundings. Mawsley has a highly regarded primary school and a large selection of secondary schools in the local area. There is a good range of affordable properties in both the local towns and villages.
We are looking to recruit a salaried GP Full time/ Part time or job share due to retirement of a salaried GP.
This is an excellent opportunity for a doctor wishing to practice high quality medicine in a caring environment.
• This is a growing and expanding Rural Dispensing GMS practice with 5500 patients
• 2.5 WTE GP’s, 2 ANPs, 2 Practice Nurses and a practice Pharmacist.
• Working from a purpose built new health centre
• Supportive MDT with an ANP and integrated Health visiting and midwifery care.
• 100% QOF achievement, CQC Good in all areas
• No out of hours commitment
• Part of an active GP federation developing training opportunities
• Good reputation and feedback from patients
Informal visits are welcomed: please contact Dr Keith Oliver on 07808170098
Contact Name: Mrs Jane Evans
Telephone: 01536 799224
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org